Sunday, April 11, 2010

new look for old frames....

I shouldve taken a before pic of these three but forgot! anyways they used to be "beachy" scenes but when we remodeled our bathroom they just didnt go so I decided to recycle them by giving them a new look......I had fun doing a mosaic tile look (since we added a mosaic tile border all around our bathroom in the green brown and tan u see in these frames).. along with tiling half way up the wall and also tiling the shower and floor.....we also found the perfect shower curtain that had a mosaic tile border sewn into the curtain 3/4 of the way up! I used tim holtz fragments over the pics and used some stickes and rub-ons that matched my favorite paper by My Minds Eye called Laundry Line. so, wha-da-ya-think?





No comments:

Post a Comment