Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Halloween Mini Swap for TWS

Heres what I made for the mini swap. theme was halloween for october! not sure why but the last page uploaded first! so take a look at my book backwards :P
above are the last 2 pages. plenty of space to add pics.
Behind the pumpkin is a pull out flip out mini book for pics and journaling. the other page has a pullout tag with ribbons stapled to the side!
I used alcohol inks and a stamp on the transparancy pullout and the ither page had 3 pullout tags.



The left page has a photo corner and the right page has a flip out for pics or journaling


The cover. Notice my favorite spider at the bottom left!!!
I hope Tara likes it! This was my first mini swap with this group and only my second mini made ever! I had so much fun making it! I see many more minis in my future!! (I forgot to take pics of the first mini I made just 2 weeks ago for my scrapbooking group on meetup.com but I made a christmas album for the organizers sister in law Heather....I havent heard if shes happy or not yet but I sure loved the album!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment