Sunday, October 3, 2010

12x12 layouts




This is Cole and I and I used old My Minds Eye Tres Jolie paper from 2007...but this was made for challenge #3 at the beach ( I cut up a border and made flowers out of it).



This was Challenge #2 and again I used old paper from Fancy Pants 2007...and the challenge was basically put holes in your page somehow so I used grommets.







Challenge #1 was to use old paper and supplies..I decided to use old for all my layouts!





These were a few new layouts I made this weekend. Joe and I took Cole to see Nickelodeon's Storytime Live at The Jobing.com Arena in Glendale, Arizona. These photos aren't of the show since photo taking was prohibited but of the fountains in front of the arena. Cole and Daddy were having fun so I was snapping away with the camera! I can take pics of them all day long!!!
I was really bummed that I wasn't able to take pics to remember this fun time :( They didnt even have a meet and greet so he can get pics with the characters! This was a great show but I think they need to either allow pics (without flash, of course) or have a meet and greet and pose for pics for the kids so they can remember it!
That was my weekend...Nickelodeon on friday night...scrapbooking on Saturday and football on Sunday! Oh what fun!










No comments:

Post a Comment