Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Shadow Box Picture Gift

Here is a layout I made using K & Companys Halloween by tim Coffey Paper. They are kinda hard to see in these small pictures so I will do a video on this layout so you can see all the detail! This took me quite a few hours but I had so much fun doing it!
I cut out the house and fence and popped it all up on pop dots....made the flowers out of some of the paper from the pack but also from some music paper and some glimmer mists that I made myself. I have added stickles to the moon and also the flowers and the haunted mansion sign that is hanging on the gate. I even went to the lengths of adding crackle accents to the whole fence which made it have a great look of a real iron gate! And yes, I did use and exacto knife to cut the fence out in some spots! I know, Im crazy, but I had fun doing it while watching poker on tv...my two favorite things right now (scrapbooking and texas hold em!).
This will be a Hostess gift for a friend that is hosting the first Scrapbooking Moms Night In in the moms group I am in! I hope to get more moms making memories for their kids to look back on for many years to come!!! Please check back soon for the video for more detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment