Tuesday, July 13, 2010

ACRYLIC ALBUM PAGE 1

Welcome back! As promised, here is page 1!
The first page in the album is titled "Welcome Home"...here is the first lollipop flower of the album! I used some scraps to make the circles and just plopped them on one by one adding a brad to the middle which keeps them together! I dark pink inked the edges and added stickles! I am happy how it came out!...there are three places for pictures on this page!
Above the lollipop flower is just the three small daisy rubons but I took advantage of the acrylic being transparent and used the vine (from page 3)as a visual on this page too!

One the right side of the page I added some lace and then a strip of paper and bling...to the right of that I added flower rubons that spell out "Welcome Home"...you will see tomorrow how I make the back of the rubons still look good and incorporate them into the back page!

Stay tuned for page 2 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment