Sunday, July 18, 2010

ACRYLIC ALBUM PAGE 6

Page 6 is "Cute as a Button"
I used this cute film strip diecut that I got from Tammy from a swap we did and I painted it with brown acrylic paint and glues it down to some of this beautiful MME paper.

Here is a close up of a bling flourish I made myself with some green and pinks...It was fun making my own flourish and was nice that I could have it go any way I wanted but also so you cannot see the "gluestrip" that most flourish have! You should try it! I added a butterfly rubon at the top and glossy accented it!

This is Tim Holtz' film strip that I glued with glossy accents over some really cute ribbon I got on clearance at joanns!!! I LOVE how it came out!!!


sorry this is sideways! another lollipop flower inked in bright pink and stickled with some buttons in the middle.
Page 7 TMW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment