Thursday, July 15, 2010

ACRYLIC ALBUM PAGE 3

Page 3 is titled "Father"

On this page I had fun with some pink burlap ribbon I found at my LSS. I also loved being able to use the screw head brads and make this page alittle manly yet very girly! The father glittered word was very bright so I used one of my green ink pads and distressed it alittle!

This vine that you could see on the first page peeking thru I freehanded with green acrylic paint then added stickles on top. I freehanded the flowers with some pink acrylic paint and stickled them too. The flowers were bought at walmart and were actually ironons but I just added stickles to the edges and glued them down! The burlap ribbon was scrunched together and stapled and u can see a staple in this picture.






detail of the handpainted flourish vine and flowers:





Here u can see the distressing alittle bit...and get a better look at the screwhead brads that i picked up at joanns. I distressed the edge of the picture matt with my scissors and this paper had a white core.





No comments:

Post a Comment