Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bo Bunny Gabrielle Paper Bag Mini 1st page done

Here is the first page that I finished of this mini! I can't say enough how much I am enjoying this new concept for the paper bag mini! I have changed things up alittle more and decided to try to make a waterfall page instead of the pocket for tags on this page and it came out great! I folded the pocket in half and that is where I worked the waterfall into the page down at the bottom where the brads are. I made all three flowers and the 3 hat pins with swarovski crystals. Prima bling and a little tag is hanging out of the pocket at the left with a sticker from the collection on it.
Here you can see some detail of the waterfall, bling and the chiptag with the friend sticker. I actually added a butterfly just under the chip tag and thought I would try to get a butterfly embellie on each page for fun! stay tuned for more page layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment