Friday, April 1, 2011

"Gabrielle" by Bo Bunny meets New Paper Bag Mini!

I am getting ready to have some fun and make a Paper Bag Mini along with Kathryn on the scrapbeach ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGRmiFd5MIU ).We will be using Kathy Ortas new idea ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLIAy1bR7bQ ) for a different way to make a paper bag mini. I am very excited to try it out and even more excited to work with Bo Bunnys Gabrielle collection! Let me tell you how hard it was to get this collection! Especially the 6x6 pad! I went crazy looking online for it and thanks to the help of a fellow beacher on http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/ I was able to get it! It is such a beautiful collection with my favorite colors! So, I thought I would share what I have "hunted and gathered" for this paperbag mini so here goes: Here is my basket of goodies: Here you can see almost the whole collection of Bo Bunny Gabrielle with the exception of my 6x6 paper pad that is on the way to my house as we speak! I also picked up the chipboard cutouts from the Flora and Fauna collection that I couldn't pass up at Michaels.
You can see here I went thru my stash and got anything that I may be able to use in the mini including stamps, flowers and some that I have already prepped with glimmer mists, buttons, dew drops, trim and lace.
I also found some prima flowers I cant wait to add to this album, some chipboard cutouts and frames, script from a book, some flock in pink and purple, tim holtz filmstrip that I have already made a couple flowers with thanks to Kathryn's help, some book plates, and some awesome paint that is so shimmery and fun to play with!
Here is my prepped paper bag mini and I chose to bind it with Kathryn's idea so it will hold up and not come apart. I also like the idea of using binding rings as it gives extra space for the bag to "grow"!! I added the chipboard as Kathryn shows in her video and got my papers picked out for each page.
So, if this looks fun and you wanna play along join us on saturday at the ustream show! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-on-the-scrap-beach

No comments:

Post a Comment