Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gabrielle meet paper bag mini cont'd

Here I cut the leaves out on the bigshot and embossed them with tim holtzs distressed embossing powder. The flowers are my great find at SAS fabrics for .39 for 10! I stamped the top butterfly and colored it in with glimmer mist. The bottom butterfly is from the collection. I handmade the banner at the bottom and crackle accented the crown. When you open the flap you can see I added a journaling tag from the collection and a photo mat behind that. The large tag above I added some lace and trim and a fold out book.



This is a fun little book that will fold out and you can add pics and journaling. I used a mask and some glimmer paint to the cover.





This is a fun little pop out and I cant wait to add photos to it!



Stay tuned for more pages soon! :)~Beth





No comments:

Post a Comment