Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gabrielle meets Paper Bag Mini Cont'd

Here is my lace and flowers page! I added the lace by bunching it up at the bottom of the flap and then some flowers and some bling. The circular butterfly holds a mini book that comes out and you can add photos to that book accordian style! I cut the little butterfly out so it can slide abovve the circle and hang out there!! I hate covering up butterflys! All these flowers I got at SAS fabrics by me and they were .39 for a bunch of 10! Great deal and I have been pretty happy with them! The smaller ones sometimes fall apart on me if I glimmer mist them too much but I just add some glue because for the awesome price they are totally worth alittle extra work!

When you open the flap you can see I kept it pretty basic with just a 4x6 tag for photos on front and back and then below I will add a photo in the oval shape with a journaling tag that will hide behind the photo! Stay tuned for another page in my album soon :)~Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment