Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gabrielle meets Paper bag Album Cont'd

This is the last page in the album and the back of the Waterfall page. I call this the Circles page. The front of the flap on the page pictured below I added a photo mat with a tag pocket at the top. I made a tag and added the pretty flower at the top to peek out above the photo. I then added 2 circles with one being a journaling circle. The other holds one of the butterfly brads that came with this collection. Some flowers and a butterfly were added to finish off the page. If you look closely you can see I made this flap "close" by sneaking the bottom right corner of the page sneak behind the paper on the binding. I will try to "close" most of the flaps in some sort of way as I do not want them flopping all over every time you go to change the page!!

When you open the flap it reveals all the space for so much more! I made the 2 tags at the top with a new paint that looks very similar to what I would think the new opaque chalk glimmer mists look like! The one solid tag was from a tag swap with Steffogal on month and I painted the heart stamped image with glimmer mist and then painted the rest solid. I then cut out the half bottom of the image so I can tuck it into the pocket! I love how it turned out and that you can see the whole heart when its in its pocket! The other tag was masked with some die cut paper and I sponge painted over it to get a fun look. A cirlce journaling spot is next to the tags. Below that is another circular Photo Mat with two circle jornaling tags that come out. Watch for more pages soon :)~Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment